MinersLab trading as MinersLab.com (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Your personal information is never shared with any government department nor other third party, and would never be disclosed unless we are compelled to do so by the authorities in relation to a serious crime.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We take the protection of customers’ personal information very seriously. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Online Privacy Protection Act.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site MinersLab.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Your email address is essential in order for us to be able to supply you with important information such as order confirmations and changes to the service. By registering with MinersLab.com, you accept that your email address may be used to supply you with such information.
Please note these communications would only be from MinersLab.com and rest assured we would never share your details with a third party.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes.